Thursday, March 26, 2015

It's Been Awhile!

I know its been a little while so I thought it was time to share a couple of cards I've made.  I haven't entered any challenges as of late but intend to soon...maybe this weekend??
As you know I'm a big fan of www.yournextstamp.com products, so this first card is using the Cactus and Flower Fun stamp set and dies.




The "hello" sentiment is from www.simonsaystamp.com Sending Happy Thoughts stamp set.



My next card is using the Paper Smooches Calico stamp set as the focal point. Scalloped outer die is from Simon Says Stamp Frames die set. Stitched Rectangles are from Lawn Fawn.





The sentiment is also from Simon Says Stamp, sentiments of Happy.

My last card features a die from Elizabeth Craft Designs wich I believe is called Gifts. It's hard to tell but I placed the die on a watercolored piece of paper. Used a Stitched Circle die from SSS to create the window. The flowers are from the Paper Smooches Flowers dies cut from various scraps of Cardstock. The "Happy Birthday" sentiment comes from Lawn Fawn's Bake Me a Cake stamp set which is silver heat embossed on another stitched circle die.


Hope you enjoyed!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...