I wanted to create a background pattern. I picked some spring colors..yellow, pink, blue and orange.
This is the pattern I came up with...
After stamping my background, I used the largest scallop die from the Fancy Frames Die set to cut this panel. This is where I got a little stuck with my design. I really liked how this turned out, but it was far too plain!! I used the Party Dies set and die cut the ribbon image from cardstock that matched the inks. I adhered the ribbons to the inside of each "tag" image.
Of course, I didn't actually plan for a sentiment...for some reason it's always an afterthought :)
I lucked out and found that the "Congrats" from the Be Inspired stamp set fit well between the stamped tags. To finish off, I die cut some scrap vellum with the Heart of Hearts die and adhered a few of the hearts to the card (I adhered them with Multi Medium Matte, the glue did not show at all!)
I added a few clear rhinestones to the centre of each ribbon for a bit of bling.
I hope you enjoyed today's project!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Here are the products I used: