Saturday, November 14, 2015

Mix It Up with Mama Elephant

Hello, everyone!!  This project is for the current Mix It Up Challenge over at Ellen Hutson.  This time around, you are to use Mama Elephant products (along with Ellen Hutson products).

I decided to use a combination of Carnival Cupcakes and Soiree from Mama Elephant and the Wish Big stamp set from Ellen Hutson.  

I jumped around A LOT on this card. 



So, in the end, this is what I came up with...


Hope you like it!!

Until next time...Stay Crafty!!

Laurie






2 comments:

  1. Like it? I love it! I love the pink - it's so vibrant and the little bird at the bottom is just too cute. Great job. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's some big wishing! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...