Monday, September 26, 2016

Concord and 9th Card

Hi everyone! Welcome back!  Today's project is for Butterfly Reflections Ink.  I know I'm seriously late to the party but I've just discovered how wonderful Concord and 9th products are!!  There is just something so sophisticated about them.  They make me feel all grown up, haha!  Don't get me wrong, I love critter stamps, but these sets I will surely be reaching for when I need to make a bit more of an "adult" card.  And by adult, I don't mean that in the R rated way :)

So anyway, here is my project for this fabulous Monday!!!


For all the details, please visit the BRI blog, which is linked above!!

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you soon....

Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous - I love how you've done th hearts and put the sentiment on top. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...