Wednesday, July 17, 2019

My Creative Time 93rd Edition Sneak Day Two!

Welcome back to the second day of sneak peeks for this release! I have to say that this is one of my favourite releases to date and I think it will be your too!


We are having a little look at the new stamp and die set called I Have Faith In You. This set has the sweetest wreath image along with a ton of sentiments to fit inside. This sentiment set will keep you covered for any occasion!


I created a square card, again, to showcase this beautiful wreath.  I started by stamping the image onto kraft cardstock with a light, Copic safe ink and coloured it in.  After colouring, I restamped the image in Versamark Ink (I used my Misti for this!) and heat embossed in white. I used the co-ordinating die to cut it out.


I stamped the wreath repeatedly onto a cardbase in Versamark Ink as well to get a subtle background. I made sure to keep the inner portion of cardstock when die cutting the wreath so I could stamp the sentiment without it getting lost in the background stamping.


I die cut several wreaths from scrap, white cardstock and adhered them all together. I glued the wreath first then inlaid the sentiment portion.  To finish off, I added some white crystals.  

I love this set so much and I hope you do to!

Thank you so much for dropping in!  See you tomorrow for our last product sneak!


**Sneak Peek Giveaway**

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!! For example, the sets we showcase on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we showcase on Thursday will be announced on Friday on the MCT Blog!  All you have to do is leave some love on each of our blogs.  You are not required to comment on every blog, but the more you do comment on, the more chances you have of winning!!   VERY IMPORTANT: Please leave a way for us to contact you with your comment, just in case you are the lucky winner! For extra entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #mycreativetime!  Good luck!!

17 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Laurie WOWIE WOW What a GORGEOUS Card!! Your Stamped Background is so Beautifully done and your Floral Wreath is so Stunning with your Great coloring and Embossing..just so Gorgeous!! You sure did a Super Incredible job Showcasing todays Sneaky Peek!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love how you stamped the background
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful!! Love how you stamped the background, just gorgeous!! Love this new set! Thank you for the inspiration! Have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Love the background you created with repeating the wreath stamp. So pretty with the die cut wreath! Awesome card!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you stamped the wreath in the background and the way it looks on kraft paper! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely background design
    and great wreath card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coloring detail you did on the wreath. Love the stamping on the background very pretty touch!

    debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh la la this is a beauty! I love the coloring on kraft as well as the white embossing. And of course, this stamp is gorgeous!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! It looks like stained glass!! Loove it!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous! I love stamp softly in the background too. So lovely!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! I love the stamped background and how it ties together with the die cut wreath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The kraft color and slightly pop up die cut is just gorgeous. You did an amazing job show case this set today. LOVE jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers you are so talented!!! Such sweet idea!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. brillant idea!!! love all the layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you used that stamp to create the background as well as a wreath! That card is amazing!
    mpdutchgirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty. I like the stamped kraft background.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card! The white embossing and stamped kraft is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...