Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Okay, so I have been a little ill and a little busy over the past few weeks.  Also, I have been struggling  with setting up my blog...Up until now I was using my iPad  and it was frustrating!  Literally 3/4 of the reason I haven't been posting anything. But no more excuses...

I bought myself a Valentines, Easter, Birthday, Anniversary and Christmas gift (for the next 3 years:)..


Yes, I nearly fainted as the total was rang up. Yes, I nearly turned the car around to return it.  And yes, it is NOTHING like an iPad. Which I was kind of expecting.
It is definitely going to take some time to learn!!  But I'm up for the challenge because as I'm sitting here typing this, I feel good. I feel like I will open this thing up everyday and write!! And that is what I have been wanting to feel since I decided to start this blog!!!

Anyway, I've added my Pinterest link and also my Instagram (which I just started so not much there), so check them out if you would like!!

I will be back tomorrow, I PROMISE, to show you a few cards I've been working on!!

Thanks and see you tomorrow!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey Bee Stamps Collaboration with Misti!!!!!

Studio Katia's FIRST BIRTHDAY Blog Hop!!!!

Studio Katia May Release Blog Hop!!!!