Sunday, July 12, 2015

Ellen Hutson Mix-It-Up Challenge with Paper Smooches

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Ellen Hutson Mix It Up Challenge with Paper Smooches.  I had so much fun with this card!!  I was so very tempted to make a floral card until I went through my Paper Smooches stamps.  I came across "Boob Tubes", which I've had for awhile but haven't used.  I paired it up with the "Wish Big" stamp set from Ellen Hutson. This is what I came up with:



The sentiments, balloon and party hat fit perfectly into those tiny tvs!!  I stamped the "wish big" sentiment is VersaMark ink to create the background, filled in the hearts with a white gel pen and of course, added Glossy Accents to the tv screens!!


Stamps Used:  Wish Big (Essentials by Ellen)
Boob Tubes (Paper Smooches)
Hope you enjoyed!!

Laurie



2 comments:

  1. Love your card! Now I want the boob tubes stamp set! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill! It's a totally cute stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...