Saturday, October 10, 2015

Let's Give it a Go!!

So, Paper Smooches is looking for a Guest Designer for the month of November!!!  Wouldn't that be awesome!!??!   I'm submitting an older project and this one here:


This was made with The Autumn Groves Stamp set and Birch Tree Dies.  I ink blended the background (crookedly, i may add), fussy cut all the images and created my little fall scene!!  I just adore that scarecrow:)

I just love the way it turned out!!

Hope you enjoyed!!

Until next time...Stay Crafty!!!

Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Love the soft Fall colors! Great composition, too!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...