Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Celebrate!!!

Hello everyone!!  I hope your week is off to a good start!  I'm back to share another card with you for Right at Home Shop.  This card combines many RAH products, including the wildly popular Script Greetings Die Set (which will be back in stock soon!).

I started by die cutting the floral images from the Find the Beauty Die Set onto some bright and cheery coloured cardstock. I then took the co-ordinating images from the Find the Beauty Stamp Set and white heat embossed them on each die cut.


I die cut the "celebrate" word, four times out of white cardstock and adhered them together using the Zig Two Way Glue Pen.  My card panel was cut from white cardstock using the smallest frame die from the Find the Beauty Die set.  I blended some Scattered Straw Distress Ink to the middle portion of the panel and did a few water flicks to create some bleaching effect.  The flowers were adhered to the panel using a combination of foam adhesive and tape runner.

I placed the celebrate over top of the flowers, placing adhesive only where the sentiment touched (also, used the Zig pen).  It really looks like the sentiment is floating.  The rest of the sentiment was stamped onto the banner die from the Folded Gift Tag Die Set in grey ink.  To make the banner a bit more dimensional, I cut one from grey cardstock as well, cut it in two and placed it behind the white banner.

To finish, I added some Clear Wink of Stella to the sentiment die cut and the flowers and added a few Radiant Pineapple Sequins.



Thank you for taking the time to visit today!!  Have a great week!!

Laurie



1 comment:

  1. Always love your use of soft pastels and greys. Love the way the sentiment floats - that's a very neat trick. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...