Sunday, September 17, 2017

Starting with "P"!

Hi everyone!!  Last week I picked a new letter for my "Making Use of My Stamps" series.  The letter picked was P.  I knew I had a lot of Paper Smooches stamps and dies but as I was going through my stash, I realized that I also have a lot of Papertrey Ink!!  I don't keep my PTI stamps in with the general population so I totally forgot about them...bad me!!  In this portion of the series, you'll also see some Pretty Pink Posh, Poppy Stamps and Penny Black.

I posted this card on Instagram yesterday for the 30 Day Colour Challenge hosted by the beautiful Kathy Racoosin!  It features the Forest Whimsy Stamp Set from Paper Smooches.  I haven't used my pencil crayons in quite some time so that was my medium of choice.  I have the Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and I love them!!


I also used the Leaves 1 Dies and the Pinked Circle Dies on this card.

The next two cards feature PaperTrey Ink.  I love PTI products but have not ordered from there for a long time due to shipping costs :(  This first card uses the Lovely Layers Stamp Set and the Co-ordinating Dies.  These dies are solid, which I'm not really a fan of (only because my stamping is ALWAYS off!).  I used all Catherine Pooler Inks for the stamping, love these inks for so many reasons, but that's another post!


Because the colours are so vibrant, I left the card fairly neutral.  I also used the Basic Bookmark 3 Die.   As an afterthought, I added a strip of sparkly washi tape to one side, I felt like it needed some shine!


And my final card for today uses one of my all time faves from PTI,  the Be Happy Stamp Set. Unfortunately, I could not find this set on the PTI website.  The shop still carries the Dies, which can totally be used on their own!


Again, I used CP Inks for the stamping.  This card is so happy, love the way it turned out!


I think I'm really going to enjoy the letter P!!  From whimsical and cute to classy and elegant, this is going to be fun!!


Thanks for stopping by today, I really appreciate it!

Hugs!

Laurie






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...