Thursday, January 18, 2018

MCT 75th Edition Sneak Peek #3

Hello and welcome!!  Today I'd love to show you one of three die sets being release tomorrow from My Creative Time!!  This is an incredible release!! Keep reading for all the details on how you can win this die set!!

Today we are showing off the new Cute Heart Tag Die. Can you say unique??  This die set has so many possibilities!  Let's have a peak at my project...

I didn't think too much "outside the box" with this card.  I simply made the tag as intended out of white cardstock, and die cutting the layering pieces with some patterned paper.


That cute little girl image comes from the You're A Hit Valentine stamp set, which is actually ON SALE!!  I coloured her with a combination of Copic markers and Promarkers. And of course I just had to pop her up with some foam adhesive!  When you open the tiny little heart flap, it reveals the sentiment which comes from the I Adore You Kit, which I'm so sorry to say, has been sold out.


I made the card base out of the XOXO Border Dies, which were sneaked yesterday and are AWESOME!!  I simply cut two panels and adhered them together with Scor-Tape.

Before placing my tag on the front of the card, I adhered one of the partial hearts on the inside and finished off the sentiment.


isn't the detail of those border dies incredible?!?  I added some lace ribbon and twine to the top of my tag and foam mounted it on the base.  I added a little sparkle with a Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Overlay pen on the heart, the polka dots on the dress and the bows in her hair. And that's my finished card!!



***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)



26 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Laurie What a Super Adorable & Precious Card!! Your ideas are definitely "OUT OF THE BOX"!! R U kidding me....you created a card using 2 rectangle die cuts...then attached the tag!! Your little girl is so darling...*Great coloring job" and love the way you did the inside of the tag...you definitely so showcased today's sneaky peek in a Spectacular Way!! What a Super Incredible Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like tag die and how you added to card, very neat, beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration.
    delgador@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie, this is absolutely adorable! I love the tag on top of the card - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative!! Love how you used the tag on your card! ❤️
    Nancy
    nancymboyd@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww....Adorable! Love all the cute details you used! Love this! TFS
    Hugs,
    Joni
    Arcocha@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omigosh! Your tag is so sweet! Beautiful coloring on the super cute image! tfs Hugs, Christine
    shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the littlr girl looks so sweet on hee an i love the pattern heart!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet. I love that you used the tag on a card, TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO CREATIVE! AND JUST SO ADORABLE!!!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet fun card! Love the idea of the tag on your card.
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, wow! Just love this card and all the details and papers!
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute with this little girl and I like the heart on the inside of the card too.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that the tags are small enough to fit on a card. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I really love your card! So sweet with the little girl tag on it and I love how you finished off the inside! Awesome, so pretty! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card it is adorable great

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your adorable card!!!! The paper is gorgeous and the little girl on front is so cute! What an awesome release! TFS! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the design of this card! Very sweet.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet card.I love the little girl.
    thejanner47@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh...this is just so cool! I love how you did this tag also with a card. So perfect!!! I wish I knew how to color. I am terrible at it. dtroche@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just too cute!! That girl is so sweet, and I love how you decorated the inside!!! Loove!!! Vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable card. Love that little girl. How did I miss her??? Must remedy that. LOL
    ajjupiter58@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. A card on a card...what a great idea and a very cute project! I love that you used the little heart girl. Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like the rim of the heart!
    Mpdutchgirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooh my! Your card is just darling! What a sweet little image - so CUTE!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...