Saturday, September 12, 2015

Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #22

So, I've been spending a little time in my craft room this weekend (as you can probably tell)!  Two posts in one day!!! WHAT??!!  Anyway, I'm certainly enjoying my time!  I'm entering a card into the Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #22.

I am currently waiting for quite a substantial order from them, lol!!  So, what better way to get prepared for that order than to play with the stuff I have!!

I used the Quirky Critters #1 stamp set (ordered the co-ordinating dies,yay!) for my card today.  Super, duper cute images!!  I also made this a 4 bar note card...addicted to this size!  So easy to "finish", if that makes sense.  I also added some texture by using a scrap piece of burlap cardstock I had laying around.  Looks pretty cool, I think!

So before I post the pic, let me point out that I need some practice in centering my panels...totally didn't notice how wonky the centre image was!  I left it because I did the exact same thing earlier and when I tried to remove the piece (with mounting foam) it basically ruined the card.

Anyway, here it is!!


Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Eeeeks - love your card! The burlap is perfect and I like the CAS feel to your card. Such an adorable scene with all the acorns. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS and sharing such a great take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeks - love your card! The burlap is perfect and I like the CAS feel to your card. Such an adorable scene with all the acorns. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS and sharing such a great take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, Laurie. Love the burlap!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...