Thursday, October 17, 2019

Final Sneak Peek for My Creative Time!

Welcome to the last sneak peek of the upcoming My Creative Time release!!

We have an amazing, large die set to share with you!  It's called the Money Holder Die and it is going to come in handy time and time again!!  Cash is always a great gift but it's hard to make it fun or attractive to give.  This new die has you covered for many different occasions and I've decided to make a money holder for an upcoming wedding!!


Look at this thing!! This comes together SO quickly and will be a lot of fun to customize using other stamps and dies in your stash.  And yes, that congratulations die is included in this set!!

I prettied my envelope up using the previously released I Have Faith in You Stamp and Die Set.  I was a little worried that Canadian money wouldn't fit but IT DOES!!


I love this die set and I think you will too!!  Thanks so much for joining us this week but don't forget that we have a blog hop planned for tomorrow! We hope you'll join us!



**Sneak Peek Giveaway**

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!! For example, the sets we showcase on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we showcase on Thursday will be announced on Friday on the MCT Blog!  All you have to do is leave some love on each of our blogs.  You are not required to comment on every blog, but the more you do comment on, the more chances you have of winning!!   VERY IMPORTANT: Please leave a way for us to contact you with your comment, just in case you are the lucky winner! For extra entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #mycreativetime!  Good luck!!



16 comments:

  1. SO Beautiful!! I Love that this die also comes with fun fonts for all occasions!! Love the flowers and hearts!! So Adorable!! TFS!! mytreasuretrove@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Laurie WOW What a GORGEOUS Money Envelope!! Your idea with the flowers and hearts is a Brilliant one Gosh How Beautiful....Definitely Makes for quite the Stunning Presentation!! You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I often give money for gifts! Love it!!
    ewanda.stewart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I like how you decorated this for a wedding.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love how you decorated the money holder!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️
    mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this money holder die. Talk about versatility! Wow! I love the pretty little flowers that you stamped on your envelope. So cute! This is going to be a great die to add to my stash! Love it. ginger@mysistersscrapper.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful design! Love the gorgeous flowers and I'm impressed that you could fit two of them and the sentiment. Great new die!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous money holder! Simplistic yet super beautiful! Love the coloring of the flowers as well!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sparkle you added to the congratulations! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Love the way you decorated the envelope! Beautiful flowers and sentiment!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so prefect! I love this whole set, and your creation came together beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty and
    makes a great holder.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your pretty envelope. The stamps and dies look so perfect.
    gildamc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous you did a great job.You cannot go wrong with the money holder.
    evieolendorf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful holder...I like the sparkle on the sentiment and the pretty flowers.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...