Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Mood Board Challenge with Create A Smile Stamps!

Welcome back for another challenge over on the Create A Smile Stamps Challenge Blog!  We have a gorgeous new mood board to give you some fall inspiration!!


Full of fall themed colours and images, this board should definitely get you in the Fall spirit!  Unfortunately, in my neck of the woods, we skipped that season and as I write up this post it is snowing and blowing :(.  

I used the Floral Decorations Stamp Set along with some fall colours to create my card today.  I blew the dust off my Derwent Inktense Pencils for the colouring.  I forgot how much fun those things were!  I decided to heat emboss all the images with Copper Metallic Embossing Powder from WOW. I love this colour!!


After the colouring was complete, I trimmed the panel down, then used a scalloped edge die to give a pretty scalloped edge.  I cut the You Twice Die out of the same cardstock as my card base and added a coat of clear embossing powder over the top. I love how it changed the shade of the kraft and gave it some super, shiny dimension!  The small sentiment comes from the All About You Stamp Set and was heat embossed in the Metallic Copper.

Before adhering the panel, I decided to clear heat emboss some of the images from the Floral Decorations set directly onto the card base...it just looked a little too plain.


I used a heart die set to cut 3 tiny hearts out of the kraft cardstock and used the clear EP on those as well.

I hope you found a little inspiration here today and I really hope you'll join us for the challenge!  We LOVE seeing what you create!  And remember, there's a €25 gift certificate the the Create A Smile Stamps online store up for grabs!!

Thanks for dropping by today!  See you again!

Laurie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...