Sunday, January 26, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio January 2020 Challenge

Welcome back! Today, I've joined in the first challenge of 2020 over at Pinkfresh Studio and it's a super fun one!  For this challenge, you can choose any of the challenge themes from 2019, fun right?

I chose October's theme...Circle Elements.


Now, I currently don't own much Pinkfresh Studio but let me tell you that I have remedied that!  I've recently placed a couple orders to beef up my stash! And I'm so excited!! I've really been loving Pinkfresh for awhile and can't wait to get all my goodies!  But enough rambling, let's have a look at what I've made!


I used the Braided Circles Die set to be the focal point on this birthday card. I coloured and fussy cut a couple of images from the Party Animals Stamp Set. This is an older set that has been discontinued.

The "hooray" comes from the Essentials Classic Words Die Set. If you're looking for a set of word dies, I highly recommend this set. It comes with any sentiment you'll ever need. Plus, the font is beautiful and there's a shadow die for each word! It's an amazing set! I used Picked Raspberry Distress Ink to add colour!


One of the first PF sets I got was the Dainty Botanicals Set. I love this set as it is filled with lovely, filler images that are great for almost any card! I thought the greenery would fill in this circe nicely.

Before adhering all the bits and pieces, I added a little blue ink to the top of the circle for a bit of contrast.  I used liquid adhesive for the greenery and foam adhesive for the critters.  I die cut the "hooray" 3 times from scrap, white cardstock and adhered them all together to give the die cut some dimension.


The sub sentiment comes from the Playful Animals 1 Set. This was another great set and I'm sad it's no longer available.  I used an embossing folder from my stash on the front of the card base and foam mounted the focal circle.

A few sequins finish this card and I love the way it turned out.

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you soon!

Laurie






1 comment:

  1. What a lovely scene you've created! So pretty! Thanks so much for joining the Pinkfresh Studio January Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...