Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Release Day at Ink Blot Shop!!


Hey, friends!  Today is a day filled with cuteness over at the Ink Blot Shop!! This months release is not only super adorable but super versatile!

Here's just one of many projects I made with this release!

I combined two of the new sets to create this pocket tag. That adorable girl is from the Little Sweeties Stamp Set (I LOVE this set!!) and it's paired up with the new Little Notes Set. What is so incredible about Ink Blot Shop stamps is that they work so well together!!


I think this little tag would be great for a teacher gift or even as a bit of encouragement for a student!

I hope you get a chance to check out all the wonderful new products and are able to pick up something special for yourself!

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...