Monday, May 8, 2017

Feathered Friend Card

Hello and Happy Monday!!  I'm back to share a fun little card for Studio Katia made using some stamps and dies that were released awhile ago!!

I went through my stash of SK products and found a few things that really wanted my attention.  Sometimes I think we focus so much on new releases that we forget about all the awesome goodies that are at the back of the row!


I hope you'll stop by the SK Blog for all the fun little details!!

Until next time....

Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...