Friday, August 18, 2017

Making Use of My Stamps...L!!!!

Hi everyone!!  It's time for another instalment in my "Making Use of my Stamps Series"!  This past week I decided to draw a new letter.  I was enjoying the letter m but was excited to see what was coming next!

The lucky letter is..."L"!!  I was really happy with this draw.  I know I have a lot of fun stamps in this letter, including Love CynthiaLil' Inker and Lawn Fawn.

This first card uses stamps from Love Cynthia and dies from Lawn Fawn.  I used the Somebunny Loves You stamp set which, by the looks of it, is discontinued.  Sorry about that.  As I'm going through and using these stamps, I'm realizing just how long they've been sitting!!


I used the Stitched Rectangle Frames Dies from Lawn Fawn to frame my little scene.

Next, I used the Fab Flowers Stamps and Dies from Lawn Fawn. Instead of stamping the solid images in this stamp set, I blended ink on each die cut and stamped the detail layer.  I used inks from Simon Says Stamp, Hero Arts and Altenew.


And finally, for my last card, I used Lil' Inker products.  I used quite a few products on this little 4.25X4.25 card!  And now that I look at this, there is NO STAMPING!!!


I used the Stitched Woodgrain Cover Up Die for the background on the white panel.  The tag is from the Anytime Tags Die Set, the sentiment is from the Everyday Word Tags Die Set and the butterflies are from the Stitched Butterflies Die Set!!  And I actually used some patterned paper.

Thank you for stopping by!!  I'll be back with more cards in the "L" category over the next few weeks!!  Also, thank you if you're playing along with me.  I hope you're finding some hidden treasures in your stash!!

See you soon!!!

Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...