Thursday, November 28, 2019

CAS Paper Smooches Card!

Hi guys!  I wanted to share a quick card with you today and IT'S NOT a Christmas card!  While I love making Christmas cards, I needed a little break from the snowmen and wintry scenes.

I also wanted to create one more entry into the Paper Smooches November Challenge. They are looking for a few designers for their new challenge team and I would just LOVE to be a part of that!!


I combined an older and newer stamp set on my card today.  The first set is Bee Mine and was one of the first PS sets I bought.  And I specifically bought it for the large bee image!


After colouring and die cutting that cutie, I did the same with the clouds from the Sunnyville Stamp Set.  To create my little scene, I used a stitched square die and a grassy border die. I used It's A Boy and Lime Rickey inks from Catherine Pooler to add the colour.


I popped the square panel onto a 3.5 X 5 inch notecard. I love making this size of card when you have a small scene. I really wanted that bee to pop off the card so I used a double layer of foam adhesive.  Of course, no card of mine is complete without some shimmer and shine! I added some sparkly dots on the wings and Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the eyes as well as the wings.


The sentiment comes from the Kindess Sampler Set which is a must have set for your stash!!  

I hope you enjoyed the CAS card! Thank you for stopping by!

See you soon,

Laurie






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...