Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Paper Smooches November Challenge!

Hey, friends!  I wanted to drop in quickly with a card I made for the current Paper Smooches Challenge.  This challenge is especially exciting because it's also part of their new Challenge Design Team Call..yippee!!



If you're interested in entering, you can find all the details HERE!

I created a Christmas/Holiday card to add to my stash.  I used a bunch of awesome dies and hardly any stamping...the sentiment only.


I used the following PS products on this card:

Bird House Dies (for the tiny, red bird)

All the "colouring" was done with Distress Inks and either a sponge dauber or ink blending tool. Super quick and easy!


I love how this card turned and hope you do, too!

Thanks for dropping by! Have a great day and see you soon!

Laurie




1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...