Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Create A Smile Stamps Challenge..Mood Board.

Hello and welcome to the final challenge of the year for Create A Smile Stamps!! I am so sad my term has come to an end on this team. I'm so thankful to Christine for giving me this opportunity to show my love for her products. Also, this team of designers are absolutely amazing and I have so much love and respect for them all. It has been a fabulous year!!

But enough sadness, let's get on to the card!!  We are playing with this stunning mood board:


Everything about this is stunning but I took inspiration from the bottom right photo and came up with this...


I love the pink and golden combination so I tried to replicate it using Antique Linen, Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Inks. To create the bokeh effect, I used a dot stencil from my stash and used a baby wipe to remove some of the ink. It worked perfectly!!


I did spray the background with a mixture of Perfect Pearls and water to give it a gorgeous, subtle shimmer. I die cut the panel using the second largest Scalloped Rectangle die.  To up the cuteness factor, I coloured up that sweet fox from the Cool Buddies Stamp Set, fussy cut him/her out and adhered it to a die cut snowbank.

Before adhering the snowbank to the panel, I gold heat embossed the berry sprigs from the Floral Decorations set.  The sentiment was also heat embossed and comes from the Santa Clumsy Set.


I foam mounted the panel onto a white card base that measures 3.5X5 inches.  I added a few white gel pen details to the fox and some shimmer pen to the scarf.  I was going to add some gold sequins but thought I'd let that background shine on its own!

Thank you for stopping in today, I hope you enjoyed this card!  Remember, up for grabs is a €25 gift certificate to the Create A Smile Stamps online shop! Please upload your creations to the Create A Smile Challenge Blog so we can enjoy and marvel at your talent!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...