Wednesday, December 11, 2019

My Creative Time 98th Edition Sneak Peek #1!

Welcome back!!  It's that time where we show you some sneak peeks of the upcoming 98th Edition Release from My Creative Time!


Emma is releasing 3 new Heart Bow dies!  I am a big fan of all the different bows in her line of dies but these may just be my favourite! For my project today, I'm using the Small Heart Bow.  


This is a standard A2 sized card so you can really see the size of this bow.  I went for a gradient look by cutting from three shades of blue cardstock.  The tiny little heart in the centre is part of the die set and looks super cute in gold.  NOTE: I cut tiny strips of cardstock to act as ribbon...this is not included in the die set.

All three bows were foam mounted onto a white panel cut with one of the More Stitched Rectangular Dies. I adhered the panel with liquid glue onto a white card base.


The sentiment comes from the Especially For You Stamp and Die Set and was gold heat embossed onto one the Sentiment Strip Dies.  I foam mounted this, as well. I wasn't going to use the little heart on the centre bow as it was behind the sentiment, but I'm glad I did!


I adore these bow, especially this size. But wait until you see the others!!

Thank you for stopping by! See you tomorrow for another peek!

**Sneak Peek Giveaway**

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!! For example, the sets we showcase on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday and the sets we showcase on Thursday will be announced on Friday on the MCT Blog!  All you have to do is leave some love on each of our blogs.  You are not required to comment on every blog, but the more you do comment on, the more chances you have of winning!!   VERY IMPORTANT: Please leave a way for us to contact you with your comment, just in case you are the lucky winner! For extra entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #mycreativetime!  Good luck!!



Laurie




19 comments:

  1. Great masculine card!!!
    Love this idea, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such an awesome card! I love the different shades of blue. And the gold little hearts are just so cute too! caholmes67@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My What an Adorable and Gorgeous Card!! Gosh what a Creative way to use this new Precious Bow Die as it does make for quite the Presentation!! Great Job Showcasing Today's Sneaky Peek!! YOU so ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful feminine card! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color scheme! These are gorgeous! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Love the ombré of bow colors!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Love the detail on the bows and the colors you used!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool idea using the different color bows. Love the pretty gold heart in the center. Thanks for inspiring me today

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card idea! I love the pop of gold embossing you did as well!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so darling! LOVE the ombre colors.
    rebyah1 @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card! I absolutely love the darling bows!! Love the pretty shades of blue too.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card design with these heart bows in shades of blue.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your gradient trio of bows is so delightfully eye-catching! A fun way to showcase the new release!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea and beautiful card design! Love the gradient colors <3
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card! I like how you used the different blue colors!
    mpdutchgirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Using multiple bows on the card was clever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the multiple layout with the color graduation! Very pretty.

    debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute! Love the dies!
    ewanda.stewart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute! Love the different color bows!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤
    mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...