Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Create A Smile Stamps Card Share!

Welcome!! I'm dropping in to share a card I made using products from Create A Smile Stamps! I've just recently joined the design team and am over the moon to be a part of this amazing group!

For this card, I've mixed a few stamp sets, old and new!


CAS Products used on this card:

Uplifting Stamp Set: helicopter, clouds
Best Bugs Stamp Set: tiny flower
Ting-a-Ling Stamp Set:  kitty cat

I'll be sharing Create A Smile Stamps cards here once a week so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! This is so cute! That little cloud with a smiley face really appeals to me right now xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...