Thursday, August 20, 2020

Funny Get Well Card ft. Create A Smile Stamps!

 Get Well and sympathy cards are the two least made cards that come out of my craft room. So, today I decided to shake things up and make a Get Well Card!

I used stamps from Create A Smile Stamps. The Oh, Poo set was released at the height of the toilet paper crisis this spring. It was meant as a "feel better" set but came out at the perfect time, haha!  I combined this set with the adorable monster from the "seriously?!" set. Both these a mini sets which means the price point is awesome!


I started by creating a "floor" by masking just above the bottom of the card base. I lightly brushed on a brownish ink. I then placed the tape over that ink and worked on the "wallpaper". The cute design of the wall is brought to you by the Diamonds Stencil and a light blue ink.

I coloured up both images with Copics. I thought it would be kind of funny to have the monster peeking around the toilet!


I used a sentiment from the Shit Happens Stamp and stamped it directly onto the card base. I used the Small Sentiments along with a Speech Bubble die to have the monster saying "get well".

And that's my CAS card for this week! I hope you enjoyed!

Also, a reminder that there is a new release available!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...