Thursday, August 27, 2020

New Release from Create A Smile Stamps!

 Welcome back!! Create A Smile Stamps recently came out with the August Release and it is SO amazing and cute!


This card combines 2 different stamps sets. The adorable mice are from the new Unmatched set and the strawberries and umbrella are from the Here's to Us set. These two sets are completely different but ended up working really well together!


For the colouring of these images, I used Derwent Inktense Pencils. The images were stamped on regular cardstock. With these pencils you don't have to use much water. The cardstock held up fairly well but what I loved the most was the texture. It's kind of a mottled effect and I think adds a lot to the image.

I used a wavy stencil to create the "sand" then added a textured embossing powder for the "surf". All the images were fussy cut and adhered with foam adhesive.

I used one of the Useful Banner Dies to cut out the sentiment and also popped that up. I added a few white gel pen details and called this card done!


I hope you have a chance to check out the new release! Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...