Thursday, August 6, 2020

AHOY!! with Create A Smile Stamps!

Hello friends and welcome back! I'm sharing a card with you featuring stamps and stencil from Create A Smile Stamps.



I've used the older stamp set called Underwater Love. This is a nautical/sea themed set and is just the cutest. I paired it up with the Bubble Rays stencil, which I used in a slightly different way.

I inked up the stencil as usual but instead of stopping there, I decided to fussy cut around the entire stencil! This gave almost a cover die appearance!  I knew I was going to place a circle in the middle so I only cut as far as necessary.

I coloured the cute submarine with Copics and foam mounted it onto the circle die cut, which I had lightly inked up in blue and heat embossed some "bubbles".


I added some sparkle pen, white gel pen and Nuvo Crystal Glaze details to finish this card off!

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...