Friday, October 28, 2022

Rainbow "HI" Card

 Hi friends and welcome back! I'm sharing an easy and fun card featuring stamps from Ink Blot Shop! This card features simple watercolour and heat embossing.


I heat embossed the Stars and Stripes Background onto a piece of watercolour paper in Gold. Using a rainbow selection of Ranger Distress Oxide Inks, I quickly coloured in each stripe.


I found a piece of patterned vellum in my stash and decided to gold heat emboss the "HI" from the Giant Solid Greetings Stamp Set. 


I used a simple heart die to cut out the sentiment. I decided to use one of the leftover strips from the focal panel. I used a teeny-tiny heart die and cut out a few different colours. I added these as small embellishments.


I foam mounted the rainbow panel onto an A2 card base, foam mounted the vellum sentiment and used liquid glue on the tiny, embellishment hearts.

And the card is done!


And I still have the pretty little rainbow strip left over!

Thanks for dropping by! Have a great day!

Laurie











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...