Tuesday, November 22, 2022

YNS Challenge #192

 Hello and welcome!  To get my creative mojo kick started, I perused the internet for some inspiration and a fun challenge. Your Next Stamp was the first company challenge I participated in when I started card making!

The theme of this challenge is "Thank You". I dug through my YNS stash and found one of the cutest sets called Scarf Weather. While I'm typing this post, I just discovered that this set has been discontinued...so sorry about that!

I used my pencil crayons to colour the sweet images, used the coordinating dies to cut everything out and came up with a simple scene.

I used a leaf embossing folder from Taylored Expressions to create some interest on the background panel. Again, apparently discontinued! Can you tell I've been shopping my stash lately, haha?!


This layout is a bit different for me as I usually like things to be centred. I used foam adhesive to pop everything up. And I usually always add white gel pen details!


Thank you very much for stopping in! If you're looking for a fun challenge, check this one out! But hurry, it's almost over!!

Until next time!

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...