Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Just My Type!!

Hi peeps!! I wanted to pop in to share my latest project for Honey Bee Stamps!!  I love creating custom sentiments with Alpha stamps sets and the Brush Grunge Alpha Set is one of my all time faves!!  In this one set you get upper and lower case letters, punctuation AND some small images including an awesome splat image!! Real bang for your buck!!!
I also used the Just My Type mini stamp set along with its Co-ordinating Dies!!  Please visit the HoneyBee Blog for ALL the details!!



Thanks for the visit!! Until next time...hugs!!

Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely - I really like the greys in there with the pop of red. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...