Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Instagram Hop with Studio Katia and Krumspring Stamps!

Hi everyone!  I wanted to quickly let you know that there is an Instagram Hop going on today with Studio Katia and Krumspring Stamps!!  These are two new companies run by two great ladies and I encourage you to check them out!!

Here are a couple of projects I made!!


I used the Geometry set from KS along with the Duo Talk set from SK to create this birthday card.  The second card actually uses the same two sets for a completely different look!!


This is a clean and simple Hello card using the Dotted Shaker Tag Creative Die along with the Darling Ribbon and Dotted Frames Creative Dies!!

Did I mention that there will be prizes if you follow along and comment on each designers post??



I hope you have the opportunity to join us!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...