Monday, February 13, 2017

Let's Snuggle

It's MONDAAAYYY!!  That means it's time for me to share another card for Studio Katia!!  Today I used the super cute stamp set, Foxes.  This set is super adorable with both outline images and solid images.  I chose to use the snuggling mama and baby fox, along with some other images including the wood stump, mushroom and outlined heart.

I coloured all the images with my Promarkers and fussy cut them out.  Before I adhered my images, I blended some Picked Raspberry Distress Ink onto my die cut, which is from the Darling Ribbon and Dotted Frames Creative Dies.  For my sentiment I used the And the Fox Says stamp set.  The sentiments in this set go perfectly with the Foxes stamp set!!

Using a combination of foam adhesive and tape runner, I adhered my scene.


I also stamped, coloured and fussy cut three hearts from the Foxes stamp set to place around my critters.  For a bit of sparkle, I used some Crystal Clear Flower Sequins, clear Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents!!




Thank you so much for stopping by today!!  

 If you're on Instagram, be sure to follow on Valentine's Day, as we have something super special planned.  Also, just to let you know, the NEW RELEASE is coming soon!!!!

Hugs, Laurie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...