Thursday, February 16, 2017

Sneak Peek Day Four -- HoneyBee Stamps

Welcome to Day Four of sneaks for Honey Bee Stamps!!  This is the final day of sneak peeks. Tomorrow, all will be revealed!!

Yesterday was puppies, today, you guessed it, it kitties!!  I'm a total cat lady so this set is right up my alley!!


This set features so many kitties, big and small! With accessories and toys to dress them up and create little scenes!!  It's SO cute!!  Can you tell this may be my favourite set of the release??


Tomorrow, is release day!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...