Monday, March 20, 2017

Thank You Card with Studio Katia!

Hello and Happy Monday!!  I'm back to share a very simple card using mostly die cutting.  Studio Katia has amazing dies, from stitched dies to my favourite, the dotted detail dies!

I started by using the largest frame die from the The Darling Ribbon and Dotted Frames Die Set to cut a panel of white cardstock. I then took the middle die from the Elongated Dotted Hexagons to cut a "window" in the centre of this panel.  To create a frame for my window, I nested the middle and the largest of those same dies, taped them together and ran them through my die cutting machine with some light grey cardstock.

I traced the opening with pencil onto my cardbase so I knew where to stamp the sentiment.  The "thank you" comes from the newly released Thank You So Much Stamp Set.  Using my Mini Misti, I lined up the sentiment and stamped in black ink.


To show the recipient a lot of love, I plastered the front of the card with die cut hearts using the stitched heart die from the Stitched Notebook Die Set.  This helped me use up some of my scraps!

And to make this sparkle, I used a combination of the Majestic Sequin Fusion and Space Silver Fusion Sequins.  




Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!  Have a fabulous week and see you soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...