Wednesday, March 8, 2017

FRIENDS

Hi everyone!!  I'm up on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog where, this week, we are honouring Kathy Racoosin from The Daily Marker!  She hosts the 30 Day Colouring Challenge which is just fantastic and I encourage you to check out her blog for all the details!!

For my post I'm highlighting watercolour with Stabilo 68 pens.  Love this medium for watercolour as it always gives such great results with little effort :)


Please head on over to Honey Bee for all the details and a full pic of the finished product!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...