Monday, February 5, 2018

CDD February Release Sneak Peek Day One

Hello everyone!!  Today I want to show you a little sneak peek of what's in store for you from Craftin Desert Divas. This month brings tons of awesomeness, believe me!!

Today we are peeking the new Gnomie stamp set and the Stitched Alpha Dies. I literally squealed with excitement when I saw this release!!  I have a soft spot for gnomes and alphabet dies!!

Here's a little peek at the Gnomie stamp set:



Cute, right?

Alphabet dies are really a staple in any craft room.  And this set is no exception.  It features the CDD signature stitching and is quirky and fun font!




Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be back in a day or two for some more sneaks!!

Laurie




1 comment:

  1. LOVE those stitched alphabet dies. They are a nice shape - slightly Comic Sans - and I love the stitching. The sentiments are funny! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...