Thursday, February 8, 2018

Craftin Desert Divas Sneak Peek Day 4 for February Release!

I told you I'd be back with more sneaks!! Today we are taking a teeny tiny look at the brand new Me Time stamp set.

This set is great because it can be used for planners or cards!  Truthfully, I don't have a fancy planner so I used these cute images for cards!

Here's a look!!



We have one more day of sneaks then all products will be available to purchase on February 9th!!

Thanks so much for stopping in! Until next time....

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...