Wednesday, February 14, 2018

My Creative Time 76th Edition Sneak Peek Day #2

Hello my crafty peeps!!  Welcome to our next sneak peek for the upcoming My Creative Time Release!!

Today we are showing you a look at the new Cute Stitched Egg Tag and the Egg Decorations stamp set, which happens to be the freebie this month!  The two go hand in hand.

Here's what I made for you today!


Since I do not have a treat bag die, which I must remedy that situation soon, I made my own out of a simple piece of copy paper and a few easy folds.  To make the top of the "bag" a bit more fancy, I used one of the border dies from the More Stitched Edges Die Set. I then blended on some Dusty Concord Distress Ink to give it a bit of colour.

The Cute Stitched Egg Tag die was cut out of white cardstock along with one of the egg layers which are also included in this set!  I gold heat embossed the polka dot stamp from the Egg Decoration Stamp set onto that layer.  And to give it contract against the white tag, I added more of the same Distress Ink.

I gold heat embossed the sentiment as well on the inside of the tag. The sentiment is included in the Egg Decorations set!


I glued the tag directly to the bag.  For a bit more pop, I cut the Fun Sized Scalloped Stitched Bow Die from some cut checked paper and popped that on top of the tag!

There you have it!  This line of dies from the shop are just so creative, I adore them all!!  Now, onto the fun stuff!

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)
Thank you for stopping in today and I'll see you tomorrow for our final sneak peek!!

Laurie


23 comments:

  1. OMG What a Gorgeous Treat Bag!! Love how you have used the NEW Easter Egg Tag sharing how to mix and match Miss Emma's Fab Goodies...Your idea is Brilliant and Ingenious!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag!! Love the colors and that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome is this? Such a clever idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your bag is sensational!!! love it!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH! Your treat bag is gorgeous!! Love the colors and love how you attached the to the front of the bag! So cute! Thanks for the inspiration and have a great day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite color! Fab bag and embellishing.

    lisawhs808 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your gift bag is awesome! I love the purple and the embossing. Your tag and gift are beautiful.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. EGG-ceptionally adorable treat bag, that is both cute AND classy! Smitten with the polka dots and gingham pairing! Love this!
    ~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really adorable treat bag with the cute tag, love the polka dots! This is another great addition to your tag set - So Cute! peachywessels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO fun! Love the cute bow added to the great tag!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you decorated the bag and the tag!
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the egg tag for this bag.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your treat bag is awesome, I love the gold heat embossed polka dots and sentiment, and the little plaid bow at the top. Looks so pretty! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great way to showcase these beautiful products!!!!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite color. Love the gold dots on the egg. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea, and I love how you did the bag too! TFS!
    samburnett@tisd.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your touch of gold on your tag, really elegant! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome!!! I would have never guessed that this is a piece of copy paper!!!! Its absolutely beautiful!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful treat bag!!! I love the gold embossed on the egg!! I love the bow too!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful and innovative project! I love the ink blending and gold embossing :)

    aamadison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very clever of you!
    ajjupiter58@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love how you have the tag on the bag! That is such a great idea.
    Mpdutchgirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...