Thursday, March 29, 2018

Anything Goes Thursday with My Creative Time!

Hello and welcome back!!  It's Anything Goes Thursday for My Creative Time!  For today's project, I made a sweet little mini card with a friendship theme,

I went through my MCT stash and came across the Stitched Restroom Peeps die.  This is one of the very first dies I bought from Emma!  I have not used it in quite some time so I thought today was the day!

I started by die cutting two of the female images out of white cardstock and used a couple of Distress Inks to colour them.  I also cut one of the "friends" dies from the Friendships Are Forever Stamp and Die Set out of the same cardstock.


I foam mounted my peeps onto one of the circles from the Scalloped Stitched Circles Dies then mounted that onto the co-ordinating size of the scalloped die.


I layered about 4 of the "friends" die to give it some dimension. Everything was adhered directly to a 3 X 3 cardbase.

This card was quick and easy to make and would make a nice surprise to give to one of your pals!


Thank you for stopping in today!! 

Until next time...stay crafty!!

Laurie



5 comments:

  1. Cute!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Laurie What an Adorable and Beautiful Card!! Your idea for a friendship card is so sweet and will definitely make one special gal's day!! Beautiful coloring job...love all the gradation sure makes for a Gorgeous look....and loving the layers!! *this Restroom Peeps set is a BIG fav of mine* You definitely did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet friend card. I like the inking and the gel pen doodles frame it nicely. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would have thought the WC lady sign would be so perfect on a card about friendship? Just love how you've added the details and the colouring. Perfectly framed. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...