Thursday, September 13, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #208...

Welcome back to another challenge for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!!  This is a sparkly, fun one as it's all about Using Those Sequins!!


I don't have any shortage of sequins in my craft room. Sequins of all shapes, sizes and colours! Although, I tend to use mostly clear on my projects, I must start giving love to all!!  For my card today, I blinged up some die cuts with sequins.


I stamped the large Happy B-Day from the Celebrate Stamp Set with two shades of pink ink to get an ombre look and added some clear shimmer pen to it.  These words are two different stamps which is nice because it gives a lot of options for sentiment placement.

I used the super cool Jumping Jacks Fri-Dies numerous times out of white cardstock and used the same inks to give them some colour.  I used Majestic Confetti from Studio Katia.  Most of my sequin collection has come from there.


I thought it would be cool to add different sizes to each of the jumping jacks. I think it turned out super cool!!

Before mounting my focal panel to the card base, I used my scoring board to add some embossed lines across the front, again, super cool and so easy to do!!


I hope you have a chance to play along with us and use up some of your sequin stash!! Here are all the details on how to enter:

Link up your creation on the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog.  10 winning entries will be featured on the blog the Thursday before the new challenge goes live.  The overall winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to the CAS-ual Friday store. BUT, if the winning entry features CAS-Fridays stamps and dies, the amount will increase to $50!!! Wow!


I cannot wait to see what you create with sequins! Good luck!

Laurie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...