Thursday, October 11, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #210

Welcome back!! It's time for the newest challenge over on the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog!!  And the theme for this challenge is...


Pinks and greys!! How fun and sweet!!  I decided to make a very feminine birthday card for this challenge.


I used the Treble Clef Fri-Die as the largest image of the card and created around it.  I used Hickory Smoke Distress Ink with a finger dauber to apply the colour.  To dress up that beautiful music note, I used the 4 Petal Fri-Dies and used Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks and coloured them the same way.




If you look closely, I decided to use the Spun Sugar ink along with the Square Dance Stencil from Catherine Pooler Designs to add a tiny bit of detail to the card front. The sentiment comes from the Heartfelt Sayings Stamp Set and was stamped using Versafine Clair Morning Mist ink.


I added a few pearls to the centre of the flowers as well as some shimmer pen to the note. The tiny grey hearts are actually cut from the bottom of the note..they make great embellishments!!

I really hope you can join us for this fun challenge!  I love seeing what you're creating!!

Here's what you're playing for:



Be sure to link up your project to the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog!!  Good luck and have fun!!

Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...