Friday, October 19, 2018

Pink & Main and WOW Embossing Powders Blog Hop!!!

Hello crafty friends and welcome back!! Today is an exciting day as Pink & Main has teamed up with Wow Embossing Powders for a fabulous blog hop!!  This hop is jam packed with amazing inspiration from a ton of incredible designers so sit back, relax and enjoy the hop!!  If you arrived from the wonderful Kimberly's Blog, you are on the right track! If not, you can click here for the beginning of the hop!! Stay tuned until the end of this post for all the sweet details on how to win some awesome prizes!!


I was so excited to play with the Turkish Nights Embossing Glitter!! And let me tell you, it didn't disappoint!  It is so sparkly and gorgeous and worked perfectly for snowflakes. Non-traditional snowflakes, that is!


I stamped a bunch of snowflakes that are from the previously released P&M stamp set, Flurries. This is a chunky glitter so some details were lost but that didn't bother me at all!  I used the co-ordinating Flurries Dies to cut out each snowflake.  To continue on with this glittery theme, I die cut a "snowbank" using the Scallop Waves Dies and swiped the WOW Embossing Pad along the top to add  some shimmery snow.


To create a wintery background, I blended Shaded Lilac and Victorian Velvet Distress Inks onto my panel. I should mention that the panel was cut using the Cloudy Frame Dies but I only used the inner portion.


Not a super great blend (or photo, I apologize) but our beautiful snowflakes will cover most of that background!  I used the Snow Sweet Stamp set and co-ordinating dies for my focal image.  This set is filled with the cutest snow people, ever!!


I coloured these sweeties with my alcohol markers and popped them up on the blended panel.  All the snowflakes were adhered using liquid glue.


This stamp set lets you "build" your own sentiment so I chose "You're Snow Wonderful".  Because the snow is a bolder font, I was able to use the Turkish Nights embossing glitter on it as well!


I had "Snow Much Fun" (hahaha) making this card. Glittery snowflakes and cute snow people-can't go wrong with that!!

Up next on the hop is my super talented friend, Lynnea, who will knock your socks off!!

But before you go, check out how you can win some fabulous prizes!!


All you have to do is leave some love on each stop of the hop, easy right??! Pink & Main is giving away a $25.00 gift certificate to one lucky commenter and WOW Embossing Powders is giving away a set of 6 embossing powders with carry case!!! 

Winners will be announced on the Pink&Main and Wow Embossing Powders Blogs on Wednesday, October 22nd at 9:00 am EST.  Good Luck, my friends!!

Thank you for stopping in today...enjoy the hop!!!!

Laurie















27 comments:

  1. How adorable this
    card is. Love the
    Snowpeople.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so wonderful! Stunning card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool little scene! I love how you did the background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little snow couple is so sweet surrounded by those gorgeous snowflakes! Beautiful BG, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is "snow" beautiful! The snow men are adorable and I like that you can create your own sentiment with this set. The Turkish Nights embossing powder is stunning! It looks gorgeous on the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First your background is beautiful! You did a wonderful job on this! Can not wait to try it! Second the snowflakes come out gorgeous! I would of though what a mistake when I lost the detailing but how pretty they are !Last but not least your SNOW Couple is simply delightful! You did a fantastic job on them! THanks for sharing your wonderful talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous and a great tutorial too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute snow people. Love the sparkly embossed snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shimmery golden snowflakes are beautiful against the lavender sky. Love those cute snow people!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet. I think the blended background looks great. And glitter and embossing...I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. One word - Gorgeous! The background, the adorable snow people, and the stunning Turkish Nights embossing glitter (that one is definitely on my "must have" list)Snowflakes, yep gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration! (mardy14@bellsouth.net)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The snow people are so darned cute. Loving the Turkish Nights EP! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! Love the cute snowman couple, and the pretty and sparkly snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The inka and glitters looks so perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's an adorable sweet card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This couple is so cute and your scene is lovely. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great coloring. the background is
    wonderful. Love the sprinkle of
    shiny snowflakes. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! Thanks for the wonderful card design and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow--so cute and love the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I will have to try the color combination. The WOW embossing powder is another must have. Card of happiness. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my!!! Your card is too sweet and cute!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is so cute! :) I love the little snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How cute are these two !! And your background is beautiful too. Love, Marjorie
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a great card! I love these products so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...