Saturday, February 23, 2019

Easter Card featuring Paper Nest Dolls!!

Hello friends!!  Today, I have the privilege of sharing a card made using an ADORABLE digital stamp from Paper Nest Dolls!  Christine, the owner, kindly sent me a few images to play with.  And because I love critters, I chose to work with the Will Work for Carrots image.


Digital stamps offer so much versatility! You can resize or layer up images to create some amazing scenes.  I chose to resize the image to fit a 4.25 X 4.25 inch card.  I coloured this sweet guy using some pastel shades of alcohol markers and fussy cut it out.  

The background was created using a cloud stencil and a grass stencil (made from a border die).  I went through my die stash and found some cute, stitched cloud dies.  I just had to pop everything up with foam adhesive and add some glitter pen and Crystal Glaze!!


I am in love with this image!!  The sentiment on the sign cracks me up and that little chick puts a smile on my face!


I want to encourage you to check out Christine's shop and images, you won't be disappointed!  Also, please check out the Paper Nest Dolls blog.  You will not believe the talent her design team has!!  My colouring skills pale in comparison to theirs!

I want to thank Christine for the opportunity to play with her digital stamps. I had so much fun creating this little card!

Thank you for stopping by today!  I'll be back soon!

Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...