Monday, February 4, 2019

Made In Minutes with My Creative Time!!

Well, it's Monday...blah.  Let's try to cure those Monday blues with a card that literally took minutes to make. I made this super, clean and simple card using one of my favourite sets from My Creative Time.

The Home Sweet Home Stamp and Die Set was one of the first sets I ever purchased from Emma and continues to be one of my most used.  This set is on sale right now, so it's a great time to pick it up...just sayin' :)


I did some very simple ink blending onto a panel cut with one of the smaller Scalloped Stitched Rectangular Dies.  I used Peeled Paint and Salty Ocean Distress Inks.  I coloured up that adorable mushroom with my alcohol markers and added a few details with a white gel pen, a glitter pen and some Nuvo Crystal Glaze.


The sentiment comes from the same set and was stamped on a speech bubble which is from the Stitched Round Speech Bubbles Die Set.  I used foam adhesive to adhere the mushroom and sentiment as well as on the focal panel.


And I left it at that!!  It's hard for me to leave this much white space but I didn't want to add anymore time to the process!!

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your visits :)

Until next time...stay crafty!!

Laurie







2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWE How Super Sweet and Adorable is your Card!! Your sky turned out so pretty and your little scene is so cute...and have to say your little shroom is so precious... You totally did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! So clean with the sweet mushroom and simple inked background.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...