Thursday, March 12, 2020

Woodland Whimsy with Gina K Designs!

Welcome back to another look at the Woodland Whimsy Stamp Set! This set is part of the newest release from Gina K Designs and was illustrated by the talented Lisa Hetrick!

Today's card features some Copic colouring and fussy cutting!  I wanted the card to be bright and cheerful and to put a smile on someone's face!


I started by stamping and colouring a couple of the flowers, leaves and that awesome hanging branch!   I kept the colours light! I fussy cut each image out. I was a little worried about the branch but it was actually very easy to cut out!. I simply used a craft knife to make an "x" in the centre of the ropes, took my scissors and removed enough of the card stock to maneuver my scissors inside!

I used Wild Dandelion ink to blend a small area on a white panel. To add a bit of interest, I used a polka dot embossing folder. I used foam adhesive to adhere all the elements to the embossed panel.


I added some sparkle pen to the flowers and a few iridescent pearls, then foam mounted the sentiment underneath.


I foam mounted the panel onto an ivory card base and called it done!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and thank you to Gina K for letting me be a part of this fab release!

Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...