Wednesday, September 30, 2020

No Line Colouring with Create a Smile Stamps!

 Good morning and happy Wednesday! I'm back to share a card made using one of the newest stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps! And I've also decided to do some no line colouring with my pencils!


This simple eucalyptus image is from the Breathe In, Breathe Out Stamp Set. This set has multiple images in different sizes. I used one of the smaller ones so as not to get overwhelmed while colouring.
I'm not an accomplished colourer. I don't really go for realism and my technique is my own. I do it purely for the fun of it. I just want good results that I'm happy with. This is the stress-free way!!


 
After colouring, I used the second largest die from the Stitched Circle Frames. This cuts the inner portion as well as the detailed frame. The coloured panel measures 3.75X3.75 inches. I adhered it to a 4X4 square card base. I glued the frame down, added a piece of fun foam (cut using the same die), then adhered the coloured portion on top!


The sentiment comes from the Small Sentiments Set. I resisted the urge to add any further embellishments, leaving it clean and simple.

Thanks for dropping by today! See you soon!

Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...