Thursday, September 17, 2020

Tags for your homemade goodies ft. Create a Smile Stamps!

 Hello!! Today I'm going to share a really cute way to dress up your homemade jams or jellies using a super cute stamp set from Create A Smile Stamps!


I used the Summer in a Jar Stamp Set for these tags. This is a sweet little set that has some really cute and rather large images!

I used the jar image along with a couple different berries. I used Copics to colour then fussy cut everything out.  The tag is a die from my stash which I dressed up a little using the Narrow Stripes Stencil and a light grey ink.


What's great about this set is that it comes with a bunch of sentiments that fit on the jar label!  I arranged the images on the tags with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. And of course, added some black & white bakers twine!


I think these are so sweet and perfect for gift giving!

I hope you will check out this set and all the other amazing CAS stamps, dies and stencils!

Thanks for popping over today! See you soon!

Laurie








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...