Wednesday, January 16, 2019

My Creative Time 87th Edition Release Sneak Peek Day 3!

Hello, hello!! We're halfway through the sneak peeks for the 87th Edition Release for My Creative Time!!  Are you getting excited for Friday, release day??!



 The next stamp and die set in this release is called Pretty Heart Roses.  And "pretty" does not even begin to describe this set!!


I watercolored these gorgeous, heart shaped roses and leaves using some inexpensive paints.  The way they are illustrated makes colouring so easy and I can't wait to use different mediums to add colour!


I heat embossed a couple of the stripes from the Build a Scripty & Watercolour Background Stamp Set with Silver Pearl Embossing powder. To match the gold embossing I used on the flowers, I heat embossed the sentiment on a small strip.

I feel there's a lot going on with this card, but it somehow works. What do you think??




**Sneak Peek Giveaway**

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner on her blog on Thursday and so on as the week goes on!!  All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are not required to comment on every single blog but the more you comment on, the more chances you have to win! VERY IMPORTANT...please leave a way for us to contact you with your comment, just in case YOU are the lucky winner! For extra entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Tweet about it or share on Instagram using the hashtag #mycreativetime. Good luck everyone and let's start spreading the word!

I hope you enjoyed today sneak!!  Please come back tomorrow for one final sneak peek before our blog hop on Friday!!

Laurie

19 comments:

  1. You're right, there is a lot going on, but it looks wonderful!
    Amyleighhh92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the embossing
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Card! Love all the embossing, you did a fantastic job with this card creation!! Thank you for sharing ~ Carol
    carolworkmandesigns(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love how the embossing of the background, roses and sentiment are all tied together! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card!!! Beautiful colouring!!!
    Arianna
    raggiodiluce82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your embossing on this card elevates it so beautifully! You did a amazing job!
    mymousedreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Heart Roses is an absolute favorite! Fabulous new set, and your card shows it off beautifully! Awesome coloring of the roses and I love your embossed background too! Gorgeous card!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful with the embossing.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combination of colors and texture!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...WOW OMG!!! Your Card is Absolutely Gorgeous...I am in Jaw Dropping Awe of what you created!! All of your embossing ideas sure make for a Breathtaking Look!! You so Did a Super Incredibly Outstanding Creative job!! How are you ever going to send this off?...Seriously it's a work of art...hang it on your wall!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is just stunning! I can't wait to see this whole reveal!
    I love the rose hearts!!
    rebyah1 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your card is gorgeous! I love the stripes silver embossed and the heart roses embossed with gold are to die for! I think it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute stamp set!! Love roses, they remind me of my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card!!! Love the colors and your water coloring is so pretty! This set is going to be one of my favorites! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card! Love all the embossing and water coloring you did. Fabulous!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing!!!!! That card is so very pretty. I love how you used the gold to outline it!! I also love the color choices you used for your roses!!! Great job!
    Mpdutchgirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. very beautiful with 2 roses and embossing!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the embossing and coloring. Great idea for the background. Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...