Thursday, January 17, 2019

My Creative Time 87th Edition Sneak Peek Day Four!


Okay, friends!! Today, is the final day of sneak peeks for the My Creative Time upcoming release!  Everything we've been showing you this week will be available for purchase, tomorrow, at 8 am PST. (Also, don't forget we're having a blog hop to celebrate this release)

Today, we are showing you a new die set called Heart Doily Dies!  I am a mega fan of the Bunch of Stitched Doily Dies, as you may have noticed from a lot of my MCT creations!  So, this set makes me happy!!

I used the largest doily die in this set on my card today. I also used it a bit differently!


It's a little hard to tell, but I actually cut a section of the heart die which is where I placed the large "love"(which was cut using both the Uppercase and Lowercase Fun Dies).


I used the newer You Dies Set #1 for that super cute "you" die cut!!  I love the size of this die!!


And that's a wrap on the sneak peeks!! Aren't these new product AMAZING??!!

**Sneak Peek Giveaway**

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!  For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner on her blog on Thursday and so on as the week goes on!!  All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are not required to comment on every single blog but the more you comment on, the more chances you have to win! VERY IMPORTANT...please leave a way for us to contact you with your comment, just in case YOU are the lucky winner! For extra entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, Tweet about it or share on Instagram using the hashtag #mycreativetime. Good luck everyone and let's start spreading the word!

Please join us tomorrow for the 87th Edition Release Blog Hop where you'll find tons of inspiration!

See you tomorrow!!

Laurie



16 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Laurie WOW>>>>>What a GORGEOUS Card!! You really did a Super Incredible Creative job and upon reading your recipe I enlarged my screen and My Oh My Loving your idea for creating a dimensional card...the look is Spectacular....very clever and Ingenious creative idea....You definitely did a Super Incredible Creative job showcasing today Large Doily Heart!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and sweet card!!!
    Arianna
    raggiodiluce82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love the colors you chose and that heart doily is fantastic! Thank you for sharing!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever use of the dies for a beautiful card design. I need to get some grey card because I am really loving the look as a neutral other than white. Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your colors!!! and that gorgeous big doily heart!!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the use of non Valentine's colors. The gray and the blue are wonderful!!
    mymousedreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!!!! Love this awesome new die set! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, these new dies are very amazing! And beautifully detailed.
    Love your gorgeous card & it's design.
    rebyah1 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the color scheme here! The gradient on love is awesome too! It looks great. Jim(dot)L(dot)petersen@gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, loving the colors and the design! Thank you for sharing ~ Carol
    carolworkmandesigns(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and
    love the heart.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the fancy edge on this heart! Beautiful card!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful and elegant!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and elegant design! So clever to cut out a section and add another layer! Tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love the frilliness of this die, it screams Valentine's Day and candy and roses! Love the Love you across it, just awesome! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Incredible!!! I love how you did the colors and sparkles on the wording!! It is beautiful!!! I also adore that doily!!!
    Mpdutchgirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...