Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Wild About You with Pink & Main!!

Hello, friends! Welcome back! While the Pink&Main Blog is getting an exciting new look, I'm sharing my latest creation here!


I used the fun, new set called Toucan Do It stamp set and co-ordinating dies for this card along with some fun ink blending.

I started by die cutting a white panel of cardstock using the largest of the Stitched Rectangles Set 2.  I used Peacock Feathers Distress Ink to add some base colour. I focused on the bottom left portion. I then placed the Puffy Hearts Stencil over top and used the same ink, with a harder pressure. This creates such a beautiful look!


I stamped that adorable alligator with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and used my Copic markers to colour it in.  I cut the image out with the co-ordinating die.


I adhered the heart panel onto a white card base and used foam adhesive to adhere the alligator.  I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I decided to leave it as it was and not add any sort of embellishment...which is hard for me, haha! I really wanted that background to shine!



Thank you for stopping by today!! I hope you have some time to check out some of these new (and older) products in the Pink & Main Shop!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...