Monday, July 27, 2020

Sweet Bee Card ft. Create A Smile Stamps!

Hello friends and welcome! Today, I'm sharing a cute, clean and simple card with you featuring stamps, dies and stencil from Create a Smile Stamps!


I created a couple of mini scenes using the Best Bugs Stamp Set and the Magical Frame Dies.  This was simple to do. The die cuts in 2 seperate pieces, the inner square and the frame portion. I did all the stamping on the square. The scene to the right did require some simple masking of the flowers because I did do a little ink blending.


I stamped the bees on a separate piece of cardstock and fussy cut them not leaving a white border. This gave the illusion of more masking!  After the colouring was done, I attached the frame to the inner square with scotch tape then added some foam tape.

On the card base, I masked off the centre portion (approx 2.5 inch strip) then applied the Narrow Stripes Stencil over top. I used a light grey ink to add the subtle stripes. This just gave it a little extra something.


To finish the card off, I stamped the sentiment onto one of the Useful Banner Dies and adhered it with foam adhesive. And to add even more cuteness, I used three of the new Chipboard Tiny Hearts as embellishments.

I hope you enjoyed todays look at Create A Smile products!

See you soon!

Laurie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...